Online Competition Rules
1. You must be 18 or over on the closing date for entries
2. You must be a citizen or legal resident of the USA
3. Only one entry allowed per person
4. You must allow us to publish your first name, last name initial, and city of residence if you are the winner
5. If there are multiple correct answers, then a winning entry will be drawn by an independent third party from all correct entries
6. No correspondence will be entered in to with regard to any disputed answer
ONLINE BRITQUIZ COMPETITION!
Oct Competition OPEN for entries - $25 First Prize!
Congrats to Ian and Angela D. who won the $25 Gift Card for the August Competition!
Due to the suspension of competitions following Queen Elizabeth's death, this is the original September competition rolled over to October. All September entries are still valid. If you send in a second entry, only the new entry will be valid.
To fit in with one of our FREE VIP Club gift raffles this month, we have eight questions with multiple choice answers about the origins of phrases. Have an at Home competition before you research the answers. Hint: Read the question VERY carefully.
CLOSING DATE FOR ENTRIES IS OCTOBER 31ST 2022!
AUGUST ANSWERS: 1. Patrick Troughton; 2. Campion; 3. Warsaw'; 4. Duke of Edinburgh; 5. Donna Noble; 6. 15; 7. Spin Doctor; 8. Liverpool